Monday, January 14, 2013

Day at the Theater







 Hi Loves!

My mom's favorite show on Broadway is Phantom of the Opera, which she and I went to go see about 10 years ago. Since I was in Junior High School back then and didn't remember much of it I figured it was time to go again! So I bought tickets for my mom as a Christmas gift and since my dad's Birthday is a few days after Christmas, I figured we'd go as a family and I'd have a gift for my dad too!

It was AMAZING!! I love going to Broadway Shows and I've seen many but I'd have to say Phantom of the Opera and The Lion King have to be my favorite of all time! If any of you are in New York I highly recommend them. [esp since NYC Broadway Week is coming up :-)  ]
Before the show we had some time and stopped by Macaron Cafe (which I also recommend- YUMM)


xoxo Vee


 on vee: dress- h&m, coat- sisley (old), boots- zara, bag- fendi, sunglasses- cole haan




No comments:

Post a Comment