Saturday, January 12, 2013

Connecticut Christmas 2012

Hello Loves!

I know I am past due on posting about my Wonderful Christmas, but better late than never! I had a beautiful Christmas with my family and boyfriend! We spent a week in Connecticut at my parents home, and I was so thankful for all the family time since I do not see them often, being I live in NYC.

Below are some of the photos I wanted to share with you all! My mom loves Victorian homes, and you will see that she is very good at conveying that feel! 

Enjoy!

My parents living room. A shot of my mom's tree and fireplace mantel. There were so many Gifts!! 
(Seven people in total opening gifts!)


 This is my boyfriend, Chris and I on Christmas Day.
*Theory, Brundia Blouse in Military Green, Buy at Saks.com!
*On Tee: Michele, Deco Moderne Watch





 Christmas Gifts! *Gucci Shawl in Graphite-Black from my parents, Buy at Saks.com!
*Jennifer Zeuner, Monogram Pendant in Rose Gold from Chris, Buy at Jennifer Zeuner.com!


A wonder surprise gift from my parents!
*Louis Vuitton, LV Neverfull MM in Damier Azur, Buy at Louis Vuitton.com! 


A beautiful surprise from Chris! A thin Rose gold Band with .38ct diamonds.
*Unknown seller


Chris and I Christmas morning, enjoying some homemade Greek Pastry and Dunkin Dounts coffee!


I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season this year!! Happy 2013!! 
xoxo Tee



No comments:

Post a Comment