Thursday, January 10, 2013

Brides Magazine *Operation Dream Dress*


Hi Loves

I wanted to share with you that one of my passions is designing and in February 2011 I was picked among hundreds of candidates to participate in BRIDES Magazine's, Operation Dream Dress. While I made top 20, I was shy of making top 5. First place earned the cover of BRIDES August issue, a write up, and a $10,000 prize. Even though I didn't win, I was extremely proud of my final product. 

Xoxo Tee



Diamond white net overlay, with placed gray and white hand sewn sequins.
Diamond white silk charmuese slip. Slip is dip dyed for a gray ombre effect.
1/2" pleated waist band with back bow tie, in dark gray charmuese.
Black Pearl button center back closure.

Photographs by Jenna Malloy, Check out her website!




 







No comments:

Post a Comment