Monday, October 29, 2012

Lemon Love *Cupcakes for All

 Hi Loves!!

So while Tee is passing time at home waiting for Hurricane Sandy by sewing her Halloween Costume (shh don't want to give too much away- you'll see that later ;-) I decided to try another cupcake recipe just for fun. I picked up this awesome cupcake kit that had the cutest cupcake baking cups and came with a book of recipes, "Cupcake Kit" by Elinor Klivans.
I decided to try the Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Creamcheese Frosting- so yummy and fast and easy to make! Below you'll find the pictures I took while I was making them along with the ingredients and you can find the full recipe at Style At Home. One difference I made was instead of the Glazed Lemon Peel on top I decided to put lemon peel with chocolate flakes!
These took no time to make and because I used the mini cupcake baking pan I was able to make a full tray (24 mini cupcakes) which is perfect for impressing family, friends, co-workers... anyone! Who could possibly resist? Enjoy!!

xoxo Vee

**We hope everyone is staying safe and dry during Hurricane Sandy**












No comments:

Post a Comment